Thursday, July 26, 2012

so, who's looking for a trailer??



I don't know about you girls, but this Midwest summer heat is KILLING me. I have been scheming all week about how I can get my landlord to install central air in my big, old drafty warehouse. Gah! A girl can dream, right?? I have been so exhausted from working in the heat all day, I have not had the energy to post in a week. But the show must go on, even in 105 degrees...so I thought I would share a little something I have been thinking about all day. 

If you follow me on Pinterest you can tell I have a deep love for these little beauties. 




 They bring back such great memories of all the camping we did as kids. I remember being a little girl and walking around the campground at night with my sister. I always wished for a cute little camper, and I knew it would have to have vintage Chinese lantern lights strung from it around my campsite. They always looked so inviting and happy!

Well this morning, I was laying in bed...fighting the urge to get up...so I paid a little visit to my Pinterest app on my phone and saw this lovely camper pop up...




So it got my wheels turning again, and I hopped over to Craigslist to see if there were any cute ones for sale. They are few and far between, let me tell ya! But this morning...this one appeared on my screen and stopped me in my tracks. 

Isn't she cute??

She is a 1965 Arrow. And I love her. 



 A couple from the Madison, WI area are moving...and need to sell her. They actually have her all fixed up for camping, but this of the cuteness possibilities with this one! 




I just thought I would mention it on the outside chance any of my readers from the Midwest were looking to buy a cute little camper.

If you are you can check out the Craigslist ad here...and if you take her home, I want to hear about it!

Can't you just see her all painted up, full of charm and cuteness like this one??

{sigh...}

(all photos are from my Pinterest boards, except the 2 from Craigslist)

I would love to take her home and give her a makeover, but I have other irons in the fire right now...so the trailer will have to come next year.

Happy Wednesday, girls! I am off to a few Estate Sales today...so wish me luck!