Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{sigh...} love a white painted floor...




I am working on a new little project...and I find myself obsessed with 2 things this morning. 

White Paint + Wood Floors

I went searching Pinterest for inspiration, and just had to share some of these beautiful images. 

{sigh...}




Love those floors, but that desk, the chairs and the lighting aren't so bad, either!




Everything just seems to 'pop' against a white floor...




I have so much love for the old, rustic wood...




I love the gaps...and the cracks...




The imperfections are so beautiful...





So very European...yet so American Farmhouse...at the same time. 




And just because this one is my favorite...I'm showing it to you again. 

{smile...}



So there you have it. In case you ever wondered how I spend my Wednesday mornings. I am doing laundry, dragging stuff out for a garage sale, cleaning my kitchen and dreaming of painted wood floors. My crazy mind just works like that. Everything all jumbled up in there at once! 

Oh, and if you are looking to shop this weekend...Tattered Tiques in Lake Barrington is open this weekend! They will be open Thuesday thru Saturday from 10-3. I brought some new goodies in last week, so stop out and take a peek!